the REAL country-style gardening experience – it’s roughly central between Cape Town, Paarl & Stellenbosch. Specialising in indigenous and exotic shrubs, trees and seedlings and especially rare and unusual plants.
Everything you want for your garden. Our experienced staff are here to help you choose and advise you, free!
Open every day 9 – 5 (except Christmas and New Year’s day)
Indigenous & exotic bulbs & seeds, shrubs, trees and grasses, from seedling-size (regular 6-packs and ‘paperpots’) up to trees of 50Kg; annuals and perennials, herbs, grasses, groundcovers, “Ready-to-wear” potplants, bonzai and ….
- cycads, orchids & other rare and specialist varieties (in pots and bags)
- garden furniture & features – ornamentals & decoratives
- pots : plastic, ceramic, clay & cement in every size and variety imaginable
- composts, potting soils, fertilizers and plant & lawn foods : organic and regular
- bulbs & seeds, gifts, garden tools & implements
Using our LOYALTY CARD can save you up to 10% ! Please ask the cashier for details.
E18º 47′ 40″
Please click on Riverside Aquatics logo to visit site